You can't even remember. You told me once RG because I told you that was the same position I played. You should have played with a helmet. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Printable View
You can't even remember. You told me once RG because I told you that was the same position I played. You should have played with a helmet. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
You can tell by the looks of him he didn't play with a facemask. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You can't even remember. You told me once RG because I told you that was the same position I played. You should have played with a helmet. </div></div>
Don't worry, he tells most people that don't him that he is Johnny McFall!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Irondung</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can't even remember. You told me once RG because I told you that was the same position I played. You should have played with a helmet. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>
A helmet wouldn't make a difference. Hard to hurt something that isn't there.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> A helmet wouldn't make a difference. Hard to hurt something that isn't there. </div></div>
Most people wouldn't bother with a helmet if they had a head the size of a 5 gallon bucket...
anyway, gettin' back to the original thrust of this thread...CW vs. Holston...worst game CW has played all year, by far.
should've been 55-0. obviously, there was a lack of focus that resulted in turnovers and un-Greenwave-like play. hopefully, it's out of our system.
by the way, two gripes...
1) Holston had some bad actors, they deserved to be beat worse for their bullsh!t attitudes (no names or numbers mentioned, afterall, they're just youngins'. when you're a$$ is being kicked 41-0 your mouth needs to close and humility needs to set in).
2) most threads on this board digress into a sorta "my dad can beat up your dad" kinda bullsh!t conversation. most of it stems from reliving our own glory days. what happened in the 80's or 90's is not important to how things take shape on the field today. let's get over ourselves and start truly honoring today's LPD athletes.
I'm giving credit to Holston for being very good ballhawks. The turnovers for the most part didn't bother me as much as sloppy play does, it was generally caused by good Holston play, at least trying to force turnovers.
I definitely think some of the talk about Holston not being able to stay on the field did cause Clintwood to take them a bit more lightly than they should have.
That all being said, one more game. It's not going to be against the team everybody had already given the State Championship to, but its against the team that beat them. So they are obviously a pretty dang good team and will be hungry for the championship too.
It appears that this area is down to Clintwood, so hopefully support will follow us, and we can bring a title back to the area.
It's going to be one long week lol
Every damn thread on here turns into a CW JIB fan sissy fight just
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Warning, Spoiler: <input type="button" class="form-button" value="Show" onclick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName(' div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('d iv')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = '';this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('d iv')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Show'; }" /></div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div style="display: none;">S...T...F...U NOBODY [censored] CARES</div></div></div>
If CW has 5 turnovers next week we want have no championship trophy in the LPD
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Burrhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is something. He never played in a State Champioship, but had 2 brothers and 2 sons that played in the finals. This is Ellen material. </div></div>
And don't forget the wife who started on the girls state championship basketball team. I hear he takes alot of verbal abuse at family get togethers!
clintwood didnt have more heart than burton they just got some big breaks the penalty near the end of the half that brought back a big pass to cup and then the fumble when we was at clintwoods 34 and we had 3 starting lineman out and still just lost by 3 not to bad if you ask me.no way clintwood has more heart than burton just got the turnovers and the penalties in the favor.